Create a place that feels like home . . .

These pages started out over two years ago, with a girl typing at the keys frantically unsure of herself. New to social media, blog writing and the ins and outs of the blogging world. . . It was a new, scary, creative challenge . .  but how I loved it back then.

*

It's safe to say, I am still frantically unsure, however I know so much more than I did then in so many ways. But, in a strange turn of events, I long to return to that 'starting out' feeling I felt when I first began what was 'Keep Calm and Start Writing' then . . this little place. 

*

So, after a lot of scribbled notes, late night wanderings, and pieces of paper with ideas sketched upon them, my blog has quietly waited for a slight reinvention and a magic of bringing back to life. . . 

A Meadow Fairytale encompasses a mixture of everything I share, work at, create and live.

It brings to life the Meadow I call home. The magic I seek in everyday. The wonder of my horses and some new business plans coming very soon . . . 

I think I am getting back to that old feeling of home once more . . . 

*




*

Summer is a wonderful time to dust off the old and brighten up the new . . .

Welcome to A Meadow Fairy tale. . .

Our new story begins. 

Comments

Popular Posts