Love and light


We all needed warming up and it's as if nature has granted our wish. . . 

February sunlight is so comforting and bright, giving us all the early taste of spring time we so craved. It's warmed me up so much. 


Little treasures from my birthday. Precious gifts which have sat on my wish list for many months, now in my hands to have and to hold. 


Moments where everything feels safe. Amongst all that I love and hold dear.

*

This little blog spot of mine has been alive for 3 years now. I can hardly believe that all this time has passed inbetween.

 I started writing a blog in an attempt to find my love of writing again. In those three years I have created this lovely space, which I fill up with my favourite things, and my second blog - a place of sharing, learning and healing.

Three years ago, I was very unwell with social anxieties and OCD dominating my thought processes.

 Writing allowed me to connect with people and build my confidence again. It's been a long journey and although I'll stumble on occasion, I am finding that there is a lot more light getting in these days, and so much of that light has come in from sharing, connecting and writing.

Thank you for being a part of that journey with me, I hope you find your own remedies to letting the light in too. Xxx

Enjoy the sunshine. . .








Comments

Popular Posts