Beautiful July with a pause inbetween

Stepping down, but not back this July. 

Taking some moments to restore and re build and putting some things down which have become a little too heavy to carry. 

Meadow life moves beautifully through July, and I shall move with it too. 

I may not keep writing or sharing - as the outside needs me so much more this time of year. But I am glad to have my blog, even just for me. . . 

 Many find summer a time of holidays and fun, sea side adventures,  ice creams and carefree moments of joy - although it is all those things,  country life remains busy and full of jobs that require time, energy and dedication. . .

I chose this life long ago, entwinned with my horses because they bring me a peaceful acceptance I struggle to find elsewhere. 

So, in the country,  within nature and in the acres of Meadow, is where you'll find me this beautiful July; tending to all that needs some care. . .

And breathe.  



Comments

Popular Posts