Self belief in September





I'm quietly very happy with my very small blog of nearly four years. But dare I say my writing voice lacks courage these days. . . 

Writing has encouraged me to speak up so much more, and put my muddled thoughts down on paper, to look at and make sense of.

I've met writers who have encouraged me on, complimenting the tinest details which offered such a boost.

I'm very much a tiny goldfish in a huge sea - but I don't think it matters so much as long as we enjoy what we're doing?

So, as the new school year starts to appear on the horizon, I'm going to contine what I started -  as we certainly need more souls who follow what they love doing. . . 

I've found, the more I see of others following their dreams, the more I am inspired to keep creating mine. 

If doubt pops up, I shall reasure the little voice and tell her not to worry. It's okay for us to take up our own spaces, no matter how small, and colour it in with our favourite shades. 

I hope I can do just that . . . And you too. Xx 

' Blog like it's just you and no one is watching ' 
*

Comments

Popular Posts