Once upon a December

The last month has safely arrived. . . 

And I'm not sure if this will be the last time I write anything here; but if it is, I'm glad I reached December and my writing belief stayed strong enough to get here. 

Writing and keeping a blog has been the key to connecting to my love of writing again. The home school days spent admiring the hallways of Jane Austen's house have rung true as I kept my stories, blog and journal alive. 

The little voice of 'who am I to write' is often strong, but if you're going to live a life that feels like home, you have to keep going - just because . . . 

I do love to write. I love to write because I tend to fluster and self doubt when speaking. But writing is my freedom from that. 

It allows me to feel peace, hope and enthusiasm.

 Living in our imaginations isn't as simple as when we're children, but if you can have a little door to escape into as an adult, why not write it, create it and embrace it. If something positive helps you through, following where it leads is surely a good step? 

Next year is filled with changes in my life. Big changes but beautiful ones.  I just hope that as I begin a new chapter, my writing will stay just as special to me as it started out here. 

*

Happy December, with love to whoever may stop by here. Xxx 


&

Merry Christmas 



Comments

Popular Posts