Calm and kind ways to feel better: A Self Care Series




Hello, it's been a while. Thank you, if you're still here.

I've been pottering in the back ground, trying to find my voice again to share through my words. How different the world looks since Christmas. . . But this I know to be true, now more than ever, so I feel its the best place to start. 



Self care in a scary time

Simple rituals and thoughts to carry with you when life gets a little bit bumpy
*

* Sips of tea, deep heartfelt breaths and a moment to remember how far you've come, and how much strength it's taken to hang on tightly. 

* Faith - that life falls into place naturally for us. All in good time -  even when it's going to be different than before.

* Anxiety is an insecure friend not an enemy to berate. Speak kindly. 

* Building a life that fits with your strengths is a tough journey, but very worth believing in. Even now. 

* Recognising what you need to feel okay is brave and honest.

* Boundaries can be kind. 

* You're never by yourself with how you feel. We're all connected. 

* Stay close to those who raise you up and accept you in everyway with love and warmth. Even from a distance.

* Always know you deserve help. 


Hold tight 


In this strange time we find ourselves in the spring of 2020 🕊 

Please know - I'm thinking of you. Xxx 



Comments

  1. These are lovely and true reminders, Milly. :") indeed, we are all strong for going through this together. And when anxiety comes sneaking in, we must be kind and gentle. Thank you for sharing with us; I hope you're well and safe.

    Anna Jo | http://helloannajo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such kindness Anna Jo. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I hope you're well, safe and coping as best you can. Xxx Witt love x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words ... I am so grateful for them.

Popular Posts