Old friends
![]() |
| Summer 2025 |
Do blogs still take up a little space? Are they now like treasured photo albums found in a cobwebbed box in the back of cupboards with so many important yet misplaced items, now covered in dust, and old memories.
Life is a little different to the blog days, but not from within. Not really.
*
Instead of our meadow, we have our garden you see. A towering conker and apple tree either side. . .
Instead of Four hooves, we have Four loving paws. They follow me everywhere. To be chosen first is a precious honour I am so grateful for.
Instead of worry and confusion, we have answers, understanding and I hope in time, acceptance that we are okay, as we are.
*
And we still very much have Writing. . .
I hope to devote what moments I can to something that has always felt like a safe landing. An old friend that never went away - just misplaced like those special, eternal photo albums. Except I will carefully shake away the dust and keep the door open so we may stay connected as much as we need.
With love on this Autumnal late summer '25
Xx



Comments