A week of rainfall

Vintage bootsale treasures
Morning coffee moments
Blossom soaked in rain drops

The green and grey horizon beckoning adventure

A week of dreaming and planning, and dusting oneself off from worries and doubts. A week of steady paces, quiet comtemplation and discovering what works and what doesn't. A week of reflection and remembering that to grow is good, but to fit into the wrong box is not. A week of trusting that no matter what comes, there will always be something encouraging around the corner if we just have the confidence to look out for it, and listen to ourselves . . .

What has your week looked like? 


*


 
 




Comments

  1. I'm so happy to have stumbled across your blog - I've been trying to find bloggers who love nature/the countryside as much as I! This was a very uplifting post. My week has been quite dreary (and not because of the rain, I actually enjoy colder weather!). I'm feeling much more positive and productive today - also helped by your post. I've just subscribed on Bloglovin, so I can keep up with your future updates. Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Sarah thank you ever so much for your kind words. Thank you so much for stopping by! It's sounds like we share a lot in common and it's lovely to hear from you. I'm glad today was brighter than the rest of the week for you. You message has really made my day. Enjoy your weekend too. Xx

      Delete
  2. Your blog is absolutely wonderful! Your pictures are glorious. I also live in the countryside in the Mediterranean and love how the tranquility feels for my soul. You seem like you've found your inner peace :)

    Stephanie xxxx
    www.whiskyandwanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely message stephanie. Your kind and thoughtful words really touched me. Thanks so much. I'm sure the Mediterranean countryside is something special and full of beauty! I quite agree with your words. Thank you once more.... my best wishes. Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words ... I am so grateful for them.

Popular Posts