Chapter 9 ~ September summer Diary



September summer, when the evenings darken sooner, the crisp air bites your skin as the sun goes down and golden touches of brown are present amongst the green tree leaves.


The ponies coats grow thicker, the mornings fresher as the freshly cut hay makes dust clouds across our meadow and the swallows are no where to be seen.


This summer everything has transformed in some shape or form. Change has come, but it's been good change. The sort that makes you feel grateful and excited. . . . .


*


I write outside so much more now, thanks to this summer time.


I did something for myself without doubt or question - I adopted a cat to live in the meadow, just because it felt right to me. It certainly was a kindness to my poor feral puss cat who needed someone too.


I am studying what I always dreamt of working towards.


I tackled some gardening in the meadow. Tending to the sweet peas and sunflowers and hanging baskets.


I re discovered painting.


I sought professional help for my OCD and Social worries.


I taught my pony some new things, freely and naturally in a training style that feels right for us.


*


Just little things, but big things to me. It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing, it only matters what you're doing and what lights you up. My favourite things just so happen to be small but meaningful to in there own little way, to me.




Happy September . . .



Outdoor writing moments

Candlelit evenings


A new feline friend












Comments

  1. Lovely reading!!:) I like to write outside as well, there is something special about it when the wind blows through the air. Hope you have a lovely weekend so far.:)
    X finja - www.effcaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much for your lovely comment. It's so theraputic isn't it, writing outside! My bestest wishes to you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend too. Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words ... I am so grateful for them.

Popular Posts