Once upon a dream . . .


A rainbow shining down on our Autumnal meadow ~ perfect ~ 

This beautiful sight appeared before all of us in the meadow and beyond on a cold, blustery Saturday as Autumn made itself known last week.

It stayed a while and in those moments it was as if it was lighting up the meadow just for us. We stood, smiled and marvelled in the middle of the radiance, feeling the rainbow's colours soak our chilly skin.

Not all moments can be planned and sometimes that's a good thing. Sometimes the most beautiful moments appear before us so suddenly, and often they're the most unexpected. They're a happy surprise on a day of things not going especially smoothly. Or a gentle reminder that there is a bright side to most troubles, somewhere.

Rainbows have always been a sign of hope for me. They're a glowing example that the world is still a very pretty place, and their magical presence always demands a pause and gaze.

It is in these moments that I remember how far away I was from my dream once upon time. I started keeping a blog, believing that I did indeed have the courage inside to take the first step and enter the online world, and now I am living each part of that once faraway dream, day by day. . .  writing, creating, off loading, reflecting, it all gave me the clarity and bravery to finally start a little business of my very own. It gave me my voice.


In the midst of this new venture my little blog I fear gathers a few cobwebs. But, it's been so busy recording, saving, uploading in this last year that I am hopeful a rest will be worthwhile.
I'll be popping back in when I can! 


Bear with me . . . 









Comments

Popular Posts