Chapter 11 ~ November Nostalgia






This time last year, my life felt very different than how it feels right now.

I was plagued with an intense anxiety which governeed my whole mind and body; migraines surfaced every week and debilitated me so much that I could barely move my head from its pillow, and I generally felt a little lost inside. I was loved, so very much, but my spirits you could say, we're a little weakend from worry and my attempts to build a new life for myself.

I say this because, if anything, this whole year has taught me so far that it's okay to be vulnerable and open with the right people. You'll know the right people because they'll scoop you up rather than try and pick you a part! But, it is okay as they say to 'not be a hundred percent okay' . . .

It does pass. Answers do come. Hope remains and life jollies you along and in so doing, your courage an confidence grow new petals and blossom beautifully again. Without fail, they always do.

So, beautiful new November, thank you for being such a pretty sight with your golden crunchy leaves that are fresh and fallen. Thank you for welcoming me with a smile this year, drawing a line under last year and beginning again. This time with clarity, inner calm, a sense of where I'm headed and what my calling seems to be . . .  Last year taught me to take some time, this year's taught me just how invaluable that ever - speeding time can really be.


Ps. True to my little profile note, my ponies always appear somewhere around here . . . Even hidden in the misty, early morning meadow light.  And of course reindeer, pumpkins, coffee and sweet little tatty scarcrows are pretty November additions for sure! 





Comments

Popular Posts