Magic in our everyday


 A new journey ahead yet the fear is very real inside. . . 

Bringing yourself back to working life can feel a little daunting, when you've been forced to slow down due to crumbling health. 

This time however, I am determined to gather every piece of guidance and love that has come my way and use it productively, to pave the way that feels right for me. 

Three years ago I could only ever dream of such things. I could only dream of creating a future that looked exactly how I'd always hoped. 

If only it could be fairy dust and precious wishes placed under pillows to make it happen - though the faith does help! 

But, no - it is rather more real life, day to day magic that gently carves away at the little path that starts out as stepping stones eventually leading you home. . . 

It is fraught with self doubt. It is trembling with whats ifs, and am I good enoughs. . . sometimes its even touched with, am I worthy of this. But, the truth is. The world needs a lot more happiness. I don't mean the quick kind, that appears for a moment when something good happens. I mean the kind that lifts you up every morning as you stir from sleep. The kind that warms you up during the day, and the kind that never fades despite hardship. 

If we could find our own little slice of that. Maybe things would feel more managable as we go about our lives. Just maybe, the worries, the heavy shoulders, the tense minds, and the low spirits would begin to lose their grip on our days, weeks and years.

I am taking steps into new pastures. A quiet dream which has sat waiting for a long time, with me too fearful to set it free . . . but now I feel I can let it go and follow where it leads. 

Waving a magic wand doesn't work with these sorts of dreams - but self believe when it settles in, has even greater powers to move, inspire and enourage us to design the life we love.

Baby steps. One at a time. 

*







Comments

Popular Posts