Staying true to you

To simplify means to make things a little more straightforward.  To embrace an easier way to do things - for being successful doesn't have to mean being rushed or hurried or so busy that you lose your sense of calm. Being successful can also mean being happy. Feeling secure. And enjoying where you are and what you are doing.  What a relief. 


Because for me, hurrying from one thing to the next and spending long hours away from home simply do not suit me at all. It is how I brok mentally 2 years ago . . . I tried to work to some one else's standard of busy and productive and I could not fit myself into their box, no matter how hard I tried. 

Sooner or later your body says ' I'm going to make you stop now as it's just too much. ' So mine did. 

Now I work in a slow, methodical manner - accomplishing so much more and thriving in my own unique way. I'm just as capable. I just do things a little differently. With time, care and consideration rather than go, go, go!!


I was told some wonderful words that I forgot along the way. But they've been sketched upon me all long. Right to my heart.

 I just had to trust them.

 ' Stay true to yourself. And you'll never go wrong ' 

S.G 

🍂🍃

I hope if you can, you find the way that works best for you and follow it as long and as devotedly as you choose. 


Comments

Popular Posts