A simple slow living thought . . .


 *

It's lovely to be greeted by a blank piece of paper to fill up with thoughts and ideas, dreams and questions. As bloggers, lovers of words and writers, I'm sure you'll agree? . . .

It doesn't matter if it's a pretty note book, with pages only for your eyes, or whether it's a grander scale blog post sharing a wonderful product or kind piece of advice - what matters is that it's for you. And it makes you feel just that little bit of magic at your finger tips.

I feel I have not tended enough to my pages here just recently. And, quite sadly so, my confidence has depleted as a result. I am very blessed to have found two things in life which act as my 'therapy' on days when worries become a little heavy, and fears outshine reality. But, yet, I have not made these therapeutic pastimes a priority. I call them pastimes. But really they are so much more than that. They are necessities. They bring inner calm. Self acceptance but most of all, self confidence, purpose and the all important happiness  . . . 

Embarking on a new chapter with my learning and aspirations has been at the front of my mind since the winter months, yet, I'd forgotten that it's okay to devote guilt free time to the things which bring me a quiet contentment and a joyful simplicity - they act as my fuel - and you can't trudge on without fuel! You'll just stop! This I fear is exactly what has happened!

Maybe you've experienced this too?

So, my 'gather myself together' plan is . . . to construct a weekly diary in which I create a little structure, a little learning time and time for the things which build me up . . . in a guiltless a way as possible!

With the long, bright evenings and cow parsley with blue bells filling every corner of the countryside just now, courage can so easily be restored, confidence ignited once more and dreams brought back into my area of control, so I can have the fullest of beliefs that I can , and will, make them happen. 

I've always naturally gravitated towards slow - living. My mind is sadly struggling to accept that 'slow and calm' is okay, but the more time I devote to the the things which are right for me, the more chance I have I'm sure of everything steadily falling into place. . . like it has so many times before.

*

With love 


I see a wish . . .


Nature always shows you the way home . . .
Life is even more beautiful when viewed above pony ears . . .


*


Comments

  1. Hey!

    Most people fear a blank page with a blinking cursor. You don't (which I find so refreshing). You see the blank page as an opportunity to fill it and make it your own!

    Great thoughts!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Steph, for leaving such a kind and lovely comment. It really has made my day. Thank you for stopping by here. Very best wishes to you. Xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Saw your post through bloglovin' :)

    I agree with your thoughts about writing. It helps me to express myself and to steer away from other things that worry me. I also get to share about what I love.

    The world is also filled with people who love to be so busy that they forget to pause and reflect. I'm glad to meet someone who appreciates slow living as well :)

    http://helloannajo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna J. I really appreciate your kind words and thank you for stopping by here! I agree with you very much. Very nice to meet you too. Xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words ... I am so grateful for them.

Popular Posts