Stories of Summer - Chapter 1

 Growing up I experienced a lot of anxiety, shyness and continual worry. Eventually leading me to come out of school to be home educated. During those wonderful healing years, I got my first pony of my own, who gave me back my voice. 

She sadly passed away two years ago in my arms, after 10 years together. 'Bridies meadow' where my other ponies live, is named in her memory and for the last year I've welcomed children who have also found their voice through ponies. . . And those not so able bodied, have found their wings. My ponies and I have had to close for now, due to some health worries. But eveything I continue to learn is shared on my blog for all to read and connect with. 

It seems, no matter where my struggles take me - my life with Horses is certified and sketched onto my heart. When the world feels overwhelming, horses call me home again. 

 
Summer time stories - a new mini series here - gathering together a collection of memories and holding onto what brings you light this summer . . . 

Comments

Popular Posts